In the event of death or any lameness, illness, accident or disease you need to give us notice immediately.
Business hours: +61 2 9909 1499 (Logans office)
24 hrs: +61 418 244 345 (Richard Logan)
- You have a legal requirement to contact Logans as soon as there is any health issue with your horse.
- You will then be instructed as to what you need to do in regards lodging a claim.
- This will involve filling out a claim from as provided to you by us and it may involve you providing a vet’s report.
- In the event of death, it is a policy condition that a post-mortem be carried out immediately at your expense.
- Life-saving surgery must be performed as quickly as possible and notification provided to us ASAP.
- All elective surgery must be notified to us at least 24 hrs prior to the operation. In all cases we suggest a second veterinary opinion be sought.
Do not hesitate to contact us.